Monday 31 March 2008

back

hello all
sorry for the lack of updates.
been lazy.
and got nothing to update.
so i will juz state certain thigs happen in the past few days.
1) my dad quitted his job!
2) my sis juz bought a motorcycle.
3) i clean my house. [=
4) my dad got a new job.
5) he will have to go oversea this thurs.

1) my dad quitted his job cause he dont like the system. so he have been at home for the past few days.

2) my sis have passed her licens and bought a bike. gilerra. or smth like tt. yes i am jelous. nvm. my time will come. honda cbr 150? or juz now talk to my bro we split the price and buy aprillia.
idk. my dad want me to take car licens cause he will do allot of oversea and no 1 will drive the car. so there is a problem. i want motor he want me 2 drive car. -_-" so the dramma.lol

3) what started as changing the light bulb in the store to cleaning the house. lol. gd lah. kill 2 bird with 1 stone. lol

4) my dad went for the interview juz now and got the job. ( on monday) and he will be starting work on thursday. 1st assigment. OVERSEA! wah start work straight away go batam. lol. i was shock lah. cause i tot he will work in singapore for a few weeks b4 actually going to oversea. he say this job will do allot of travelling like malaysia batam austrilia dubai, blabla and we are going to be super indipendent lah cause he will be out of spore allot! like he said he will go to batam for abt 1,2 weeks then back here then malaysia then others country. so Rashid sibling have to be indipendent. i think we are all old enough lah. but still ... haha. ouh and we will have damn lots of freedome! ahahha. [=

5) ok i have cover the 5th point on the 4th so tt it. [=



school gonna start soon. i have so many mix feeling now. lol
lets juz hope for the best. [=
khairi jia you.
[=
alright
bye bye.
[=

No comments: