Tuesday 8 April 2008

some old pic bro gf give.
idk what to update so juz this lah.
[=
at vivo
with our new bestie KAU. lol
white black black. lol
black white white
B.S.K.L.
me n luqman.
i look like girl in this pic kan?
skl 90 degress beb.
see how tall i am. so i'm not shotter then her hor.
he beg for his cam back. man beg not to give him back. i'm deciding to give or not. lol
cousin mom side. 2nd day or raya. [=
all my coussin i think. i thik some of them are missing. hehe

some mak cik n pak cik.
makan pon muke cramp. lol
those were the days with short hair. lol
another pic i look like a girl. kan?
lock up in the bonnet. lol
she's to ugly to be in the pic. HAHAHA
those matured cuzzin. lol
otw home. hee
1st day of raya. hehe
family pic. [=
frmyoungest to oldest. and also frm cutes to hairest
punk peace. lol
me and daddy. [=
bro 22th b'day
anak-anak rashid.
my eyes is shy ok! it is hiding behind my eyelid. lol

bro and me.

No comments: