Sunday 15 July 2007

jalan-jalan carik lan game

heyy all
nth much 2 update..
i forgot 2 say tt thursday my class got took class photo..
idk what is d outcome of d pic..
juz wait 4 a few weeks lah
erm..
ok sat
work up at 3 pm!
haha
sorry guys
i was sleeping in my room and my hp is in my dad room
haha
so u can call as much as u want
i wont hear..
haha
wake up at 3 then dress updo laundry abit
then go out
we go je entertaiment 2 paly C.S.
but then must wait.
ouh ya we refer 2 me,sholihin,hakim & hazwin.
then it was shol idea 2 go 2 cheveron
i say no more lan game he dont belive
so we go sont have!
after that we go back J.E. an play.
after playing go eat at mac
then shol left he go 2 maya house cause her mother sick i think
so we go 2 d arcade n play.
lol
all tempted 2 play cs again
but we decided 2 play arcade
so play2 till 8+
hazwin go home cause he got dinner wit fam.
then my 3 cousin go home oso
left me n hakim
we go lib 2 do our malay compo
dahm irritating..
haha
so we left as d lib cloze.
took bus home n reach home 9.40
hehe
ok tt it
ouh ya i wont be updating much next week as i will be verry bz
mon- listening compre
tues~thurs - mortivational "camp" frm 8 a.m to 9 p.m
fri - undecided
haha
see how bz i am..
lol
kk
tt it
tml got madrassa
bye bye

No comments: