Monday 2 July 2007

4 MORE DAYS!!

hey all !
htl want me 2 update this blog of mine so here it goes.
in 4 days time 1 of my good friend will turn 17!
now oni left me n htl who is still 16 + in B.S.K.L.
nvm.
i'm enjoying being 16
haha
from 16 to 17 is not such a big deal.
unless 17 to 18 then it is a big deal!
can take motorcycle lisien. or however u spell it
haha
yay cant wait!
hehe
ok today youth day.
school holiday rite?
my dad didnt know abt it
so this morning at abt 6.45 like that
i was sleeping then suddenly he shout
KHAIRI WAKE UP!
WHAT TIME IS IT ALREADY!!
i replied: ah. 5 min..
he shout again: WAH I SHOUT LIKE NOTHING LIKE TT!!
U CAN STILL SLEEP!!
i replied: y u want me 2 wake up??got what?
i pray already..
he shout: THEN U DOWANT 2 GO 2 SCHOOL AH??!!
*while pushing my leg*
i replied: today got no school lah.
got holiday
his voice suddenly change..
"ouh holiday eh? ok then.."
"pray already?"
i replied: ya ya juz now my sis woke me up already
he say" who saw u??"
i replied"my sis woke me up lah juz now."
then i immideately went back 2 sleep.
lol
then 11+ i suddenly woke up
he was talking loudly in d room
abt an accident or smth.
he n my bro take bike go to the place.
the accident is abt his friend who were relif-ing his taxi.
his friend drive in d day n he in d nite.
his friend were hit.
but were ok.
its oni a lil bit.
not tt bad.
when he n my bro came back i share my stori wit my bro abt d 1 in d morning
he oso kena..
my dad: OI DOWANT 2 WAKE UP AH!!
NOT WORKING IS IT??
my bro: working.
dad: THEN Y R U STILL ...
bro interupt: ehh no.. not working...
hahaha
we both luff.
lol
tml is tuesday
back 2 school..
lalala

OUH YA 1 MORE THING!
I WANT 2 WATCH HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!


i dont care even if i got night class!
might skip it n go watch d movie!
its on thursday!
hahaha
I'M PROUD 2 SAY THAT I'M A HARRY POTTER FAN!
hahahaha
kk tt it. [=
update more later
bye bye

No comments: