Saturday 30 June 2007

finally its saturday

yay finally its saturday...
weeeeeeeeeeeee
ok been bz 4 d last few days..
on wed went back 2 school 2 start my term 3
d day was like normal ah..
nth special.
sit beside "d girl who talk by her self"
also known as HOTTER THAN LOVE!
this 1 serious.
she talk but when u ask what she say
she will say nth i'm talking 2 my self
wired rite?
i know.
since i cannot sit with izam in class
or teacher will start nagging.
i sit with her.
d gd thing is teacher didnt make any noice
so ok lah.
hmm.
on wed got some free period.
got 3 i think.
or is it 2?
ok i cant remember
so tt free lesson i catch up with my class mate.
talk 2 them
but mostly disturb.
haha
htl was irritated wit me 4 making 2 much trouble wit ppl
haha
ok i dont care.
was having too much fun.
haha
miss my classmate.
those who r noisy, quiet, decent, lame, fun, irritating & mani2 more
5N1 every 1 is diff.
haha.
tt what make it fun.
lol
erm.
ouh ya mrs goy ponteng her lesson.
she was in school
n didnt turn up 4 lesson
n no relif teacher some more
tsk tsk tsk
lol
ok school over n was told tt there is night class on tt day.
so after school waitted 4 shol 2 come 2 my sch 4 ncc
sit n talk wit him 4 awhile
after tt i n khairizal went 2 jp 4 window glove shopping
haha
no new item so =p
after tt
we do what we always do every week the 1st time we meet in tt week
GO EAT!
haha
eat at banquet
haha
then go home rushing cause it was almost 4.45~5
then night class bla bla
finish at 9 then foun out tt my wallet was missing
when back up n run ard d whole school like siou siou
luckily got
phew!
after tt go eat
it was ard 9.20
eat then go back home at 9.50
tt it
on thurs nth much happen
sit wit girl-who-talk-2-her-self
talk2 to her, n d chinese boys who were behind us.
haha!
d day was hot n boring
n HTL keep complaining tt her stomach pain
ask her go toliet dowant
bla bla bla
after school hang out wit rafiq, hazwin, hao & hakim
talk2 luff2
khairizal got d&t
go back home bla bla
went 2 d gym wit hakim n hazwin
d gym dah nice n big!
haha
serious
at jw
lol
reach home at 9.30 i think
play com 4 a while
then do failing
till 2 am!
haha
go sleep and its already friday!
woke up late!
n my sis woke me up late!
she oso nvr say tt my dad was not sending me 2 school!
so kancong already!
dress up then ask my bro 2 sent
he verry irritating
send me drive so slow!
haha
then was late
kena caught wearing coloured socks
so must buy
we take our own sewwt time n we manage 2 skip running
lol
went 2 class show mrs goy my sock which i pull up high2
haha
then bla bla
go prayers then 2 my grandmama house
fell aslept 4 a while
go home at abt 4.45
rushing already
my bro n i went 2 buy parking kuponds b4 going home
reach home at abt 5.15
quickly bath then he say he sending me
wahh
best
haha
i'm actually lazy 2 take d bus!
haha
then reach school rite on time
night class
bla bla
study wit shol, khairizal & apit.
at d student conner.
d traning room verry noisy n got allot of destraction
after tt go eat n drink
with they all
then we split up
htl, awin, shahzan & haryandi
went 2 another coffee shoop
shol, khairizal, apit, arai, hakin and i went 2 mr teh tarik
we eat talk2 make joke luff2 bla2
and went home at 10.30~10.45
reach home at 11
[=
later going to d gym wit hakim n arai
haha
we were going to meet at 10 but i still not asleep yet!
haha!
so tt it.
enjoy reading my long n boring entry.
[=
haha
ermm 1 more thing
i think i'm gonna wear speks
cause i keep on (whats tt word)
shit i forgot tt word.
d action is making my eyes small n try 2 see
mayb cause of d big head infront of me.
wakakkaka
no offence
ok tt it.
update more when i'm free
i wont update much now cause
my scedules is verry tight!
tk bleh tahan!
haha
mon is youth day!
weee
no school
hehe
ok done
bye bye

No comments: