Friday 22 June 2007

hols are almost over!!!







d combination of my eye colour nice rite?
DAHM!
hols are almost over!
and it feels so fast..
my sumarry of my hols
everyday go 2 my grand mother house and back
tt it!
lame rite?
enough said!
err
smth mappen 2 me 2 days ago!!!
wanna know??
wanna
wanna??
huh
huh
hahah
kk
i got SORE EYES!!!!
hahaha
all my couzin got..
start frm azhar ah!
he got then spread2
haha
y could not i get it on sunday??
so mon no need 2 go sch!
lol
kk nono juz kidding
i downat 2 miss school..
hmm
nth much happen this few days
my sis give my $$$ 2 buy a jacket
so juznow i went out with azhar 2 buy it
1st we go IMM walk2
waste time
then otw 2 JE
saw HTL n CHILDHOOD MATE!
haha
HTL keep luffing at my eyes!
@#@#@!%$^#^%#
then we go buy my jacket n went 2 cash converter 4 a while
walk2
then decided 2 play arcade
in JE we saw allot of my class mate
justin, hong yong, ji hao, n many others
after we palay arcade
we go up n play lan game
haha
counter strike!
COUNTER TERORIST WIN!
ahhahaa
fun lah
but 1 thing annoyed me
ppl keep calling n smsing me
super irritating lah!
cannot play properly
when ppl text i either get shoot or azahar beat me in a race(car)
haha
then when we walk out
suddenly got fire works
and we were wondering whats d occation
then juz continue walking back
took 333 2 my grand mother house
haha
we were MIA 4 abt 2.30 hours??
haha
ouh ya 1 more thing if uwant 2 see d pic of d fantastic 4 outing
go to shol bolg aite?
lazy 2 upload!
lol
tt it
bye bye
ouh and my eye really hurts after taking pic
all tt flash!
haha
ouh ya 1 more thing i got a game on sat!
and my eyes is like this!
how?
haha
bye bye

No comments: