Wednesday 6 June 2007

4 MORE DAYS!


hey all..
sorry i didnt update 4 along time
lazy uh..hehe
ok allot of things have happen for the past few days..
on d morning of sat i got a high feever
dahm high my bed oso hot!
haha
then in d afternoon abit got decrease in temp abit..
waited 4 my dad 2 reach home then can go my cousin oppen house
after that awin birthday party..
i asked if i wan go 2 d party wit my friend
he dont alow
then he came back hjome ard 9++
reach d party ard 11++
luckily my friend still there
so reach there talk2 then went home abt 12+ like tt
reach home at abt 12.30++
then straight away sleep..
haha
sick + tired!
nx day my friend got d adidas tournoment
they won 3rd
congrats..
didnt do much on tt day..
still sick though..
on mon go school
after that go eat with khairizal..
haha
eat KFC!
reach home i was wondering y all d light were off
i see its already on!
BLACK OUT!
i see there wassant a trip or anything
so donnoe what 2 do
tv cannot on com cannot on
FAN CANNOT ON!!
was dahm HOT LAH!!!
so i take out my phone n listen 2 music..
and while doing that i READ a book
called Harry Potter
yes i read a book
and yes it is harry potter!
tt d oni book i'm addicted 2
lol
its magical..
haha
then power was restored ard 2.30++
bla3 at night went 2 d hospital 2 visit my grandmother
waitted 4 my bro 2 return then go
take bike
was fun ah he speed in d highway..
haha
reach there ard 9.45
sit down
bla bla bla
then my dad came ard 11+
i was already sleeping there
tired + sick
then we went home ard 1 am
go 7 eleven
by smth 2 eat then go home
reach home ard 1.30
then my dad continue 2 work..
nx day go school
bla bla bla
some ppl start showing their attitude
getting sick of it!
its like so lame!
after school
go home online
bla bla bla
ard 6+7 like tt
luqman n sholihin come 2 my house
and there were like DAHM IRRITATING!!!!
AHHHHH
keep talking abt adidas prize they won
and disturbing me
then fuad came
all 3 attack me!!
shol went home ard 10 his mom called already
then fuad say me wwf belt and started playin wit it
we make some video
but dowant 2 show u!
BLUEK!!
haha
tt it
TODAY NO MORE INTENSIVE REVISION!!!
i'm loving it!
haha
our holiday really start today!
hehe
today nth 2 do wake up ard 2.30 then play com until now..
so tt it
bye bye
there are come pic of awin party..
[=


BYE BYE!

No comments: