Saturday 16 June 2007

B.S.K.L. DAY OUT IN JUNE!!!

hey all..
hello hello
i finally found smth 2 update n my com didnt show me attitude today..
yay
ok on 14 june went out with B.S.K.L.
and HTL come out wit this idea of we must wear black OR white
and since my telefon is so good i tot she said black AND white
all agree tt we MUST wear white shoes
and since my fone is d best i heard she said our shirt or panths must be BLACK
i tot of wearing a white T then she said must have black
i go n find my black shirt
so we put down d fone at ard 3.30 AM and went 2 bed
woke up at 12 went 2 eat wit my dad
then he asked me 2 vacume d car and it is already ard 1.45++
& we were meeting at 2.30
so vacume2 run back 2 my house n find my black shirt
found already do this n that
gelled my hair verry fast *not nice*
but what 2 do late already
time check 2.25
then sholihin called me asked where i am
kancong already took cab to lakeside mrt
reach jurong i tot i was d last person sekali oni htl were there
luqman n sholihin not yet arrive!
like %#$%#$
so take mrt 2 orchard buy our ticket
ouh ya i forget 2 mention we were gonna watch a movie
d show : the fantastic foursome and the rise of the silver dildo
oops! i ment the fantastic four and d rise of the silver suffer
haha!
we arrive 45 min earlier so i went 2 wellock place 2 repair my hp
n they go walk2 ard there while i send my hp 4 service
after that watch movie
d movie was ok
but got 1 part verry cool
go watch it if u wanna know
then we go 2 herren or heren idk how 2 spell
buy awin preasent n window shopping
went 2 wistma 2 window shopping some more then
we decided 2 go 2 lucky plaza 2 eat..
the foodcort was at level 6
shol didnt want 2 take d lift so we took d escalator
reach already it was cloze
all blame me cause tired
but it was shol who didnt want 2 take d lift..
so my fault??
then we decide 2 explore d place
we go to its roof top
seriously it's so cool
nice view of town
but then htl was SCARED!
she kept pulling my bag trying 2 hold me back
haha!big joke
we all confort her
then she ok ABIT
but still scared
idk y
ouh ya after d movie i was not tt well so dont have tt crazy mood
so i dont talk much
we took allot of pic there
dahm cool lah
u should try
after than went 2 mac 2 eat but oni fries
all no $$
haha
then i got a call frm my sis asking me 2 go back 2 my grandmother house
reach my granny house at ard 10.40
my excuese: ouh i fell asleep at home after i went dack frm town serviceing my fone
haha
lame rite
but who care's they belive me
went back home and kiss + wack my com begging it 2 on
and it works
haha
so chat2 n walla
go 2 sleep at 4am
haha
then woke up go friday prayers then 2 my granny house again
then go 2 syarqawi house 4 awhile
i use the com n disturb htl
i swear she was mad like hell
haha!
sorri ah
i think tt it or all i can remember
pick will be up soon lazy 2 upload..
haha
i hope this long entry will make up 4 d pst few days if not
ur problem nvr ask 2 view
HAHA!
ok lah now got stomach ace
bye bye

No comments: