Monday 5 May 2008

93th

hello all.
i juz feel like blogging today
hahaha
idk y
getting to much punches ok the head i think.
lol.

so today sch was ok.
apa was interrupted cause got motivational talk or smth.
then we went 4 break all the way 2 1 pm
which is apa pratical.
the lecturer use tt period as a make up class for juz now
so i do all my work and for the 1st time in ITE
i slept in class.
hahaha
too tired
i slept at 2 ytd n during break i non stop disturbing ppl.
so slept for 30 min or so
then maths,
while watting 4 maths lecturer i fell asleep in the corridor.
LOL
almost actually.
then wash face and try my best in maths lesson.
lesson ended at 5.30
and went to jurong to repair my hp.
meet dad then go repair
then go to aunts house to deliver her com n visit her.
bla bla bla
reached home at abt 9.
then bro come take glove n start whacking me.
he wore on the right and i wore on the left.
he got the gd hand.
then we start randomly whacking each other.
since i got the weaker hand and i said we cant hit using our another hand
still i was at the disadvantage,
so start sparing abit playfully
then we got a bit serious.
jabs all flying ard.
lol
then i got fed up and start playing muay thai.
haha
i start kicking.
he argued but wth no ref.
my dad jus sit there reading news paper
lol
so we both sudently start to fight dirty
i hit his stomach he fell and continue whacking him.
haha
then he do the same thing to me.
blablabla
i got 1 sweet punch
straight to his face.
hahah

he got me some 2.
play3 until both really tired.
then he sit on me and start whacking my left arm/shoulder
now its abit sore.
lol
it was really fun
cant wait for the black glove to come.
b4 my real training starts.
[=
tmr will be apa(P) maths break maths again n sc
8-4
sian.
all right
i want to watch prison break season 3.
"wednesday night at 9 will nvr be the same" quoted by zach.
lol
bye bye

No comments: