Thursday 15 May 2008

tko punch landed

hello all.
sch has been great
not so much stress but maths
haiyoo i tell u
getting more n more complicated
kepale can pusing u know?
or donnoe what i'm talking abt?
haha

so errr i cant remember when i last update so i juz start on ytd
ytd had jpd.
so the lecturer gave us a project work.
blablabla
ouh n my group skip presenting our case study.
lol

after that break then maths
lean new chapter.
abit hard but i got the hang of it.

then i manage to do 2 pull up outside of the class on the pull up bar
(super random)
was shoch lah tt i can actually go up.
lol
then sw in another words pe.
lol
played badminton.
haha
was fun ah.

after that went to the gym with shol shahzan n zul.
1st time shol ajak go gym
lol

after tt home
today sch star at 11
when i reached sch there was a fire drill
luckily i was not involved.
lol
so theory was till 12.30
then practical start at 2.30.-_-
so for 2 h we really slacked.
for the 1st 1 hour played psp talk
eat
look at each other
the 2nd hour went to lib to meet syed grp
they were doing project
but when i reach there saw zul playing psp
syed surfing the net
the others member of his grp donnoe go where
lol
then practical
the practical is getting more n more tougher
more wire
more confusing.
but my row have made a gd impression to our lecture
when time to mark the paper or anything
he see either 4 of us in the row he dont see what we write
he juz mark all correct
hahaha
cool kn?
haha

syed say to me "bilang cikgu kau dari 1st row dia tk tengok paper kau semua betol"
then my turn he see me and he mark all correct
hahaha
style

dad fetch me home then go makan
reached home abt 6++
bath blabla
abt 8 we had our sparing session as promised
this fight we were giving all out.
punch as hard as we can
i got a few hard punch
and i meant really hard punch
i think abt 4??
lost count.
lol
i remember receiving my 1st hard punch a direct shot to the side of my face
the way i remembered it was my dad throw the punch i manage to doge it and he hit his elbow on me
but he said it was a direct shot.
it really feel like an elbow i tell u.
after tt punch he follow up with another hard punch
on the right side of my head
after these two hard shot i felt abit dizzy
head started to spin
then i put up my hand to really block.
hiakdush hiakdush
i recieve another 2 more hard shot.
i did give he a few gd punch.
on his stomach, face bla bla
when we jus started i start giving him few jabs on the face n body =)
i dont remember giving him a hard left punch
he said he received it
lol
and he said i didnt follow up on the punch.
hiakdush hiakdush
i saw an opening and tt's when i really give him a TKO punch.
the 1 tt i been practicing for a while.
my my punch landed on his left face he was close to KO!
he was like "flying " to 1 side n hold the wall for support.
i think tt would be a take down if it was in a ring.
then start again we continued
and i receive my 1st blow to my stomached
exactly on top of my rib cage.
was abit out of breath.
(sesak nafas)
lucky we didnt continue
dad cannot tahan already too tired.
lol
after that he ask me to put oil and urut his right hand n his neck.
now his right hand is red,
as in really red.
lol

so i was watching the contender asia while updating this so yeah.
*ps sorry i didnt play soccer today cause i got training.
mayb nx time.
i cant wait 4 nx month!!
gonna join a boxing gym
YEAH~!!!
woots.
[=
alright till here
gd night
bye bye

No comments: