Saturday 7 June 2008

back in action. i guessed?

alright have not update for a long time.
so i'll start with last week
saturday
went out with bskl after 3 month of not meeting.
planned 2 watch movie but no gd show so decided to juz hang out.
went to marina square shol n man wanted to eat so ate there sight seeing abit
then off to lido mccaffe.
we juz chilled there with our drink.
and catch up with each other.
as expected basirah took abt 50 min ++ 1 hour to tell hers n man took 30 min to tell his.
lol
me n shol ended both our story in 10-15 min
lol
then hang out n took pic at weelock
blablabla reached home at 11+
sunday
went out studying for mon maths test.
with syed, zul n joseph.
[=

mon sch as usual.
did my test the paper overall ok ah
but logarithm like sai.
not enough practice.
OUH AND DAMN I LOST MY HOUSE KEYS!!
which have my tunit keychain n locker keys!!
how it went missing idk.


on tues
cant remember what i did
i think go school then home
yeah

wed
hmm
sch.
since there is no sw we end class at 3
so since hui gek did't bring her locker keys which inside got my ss book which is the key source for our project we juz search some info in the web.
-_-
then went gym at ard 5 cause shahzan end class late so waitted for him n go together.
me him n zul.
and yeah i achieve my target of doing 70kg of bench press yay
nx target 80kg
i hope.
[=
juz when i tot everything is settled hui gek sms me saying she lost her locker key!!!
wah.
my ss book in there. all the notes blablabla
i start finding my longman note book
lucky i still have it.
lol

thurs
FIA THEORY CANCELED!!!
WOOOTSS
so the practical start at 2.30
and i supposedly to come at 2.30 but since we have to make up for the project we decided to meet up at 12.
-_-
and i tot i can wake up later.
lol
b4 i left my house justin pm me saying he have to help his gf mom shoop
so cannot meet us to do the project.
when i was waiting for my bus sms zul asked if he got book com for me
then he tell me nina is already there
i 1st was shock lah
then he say she got dental appt.
hehe
i reached lib ard 12.20
lol
20 min late.
lol
hui gek oso late n she is the leader.
lol
so me nina n hui gek the remaining of the group continue doing.
until abt 2.30 we packed up n get ready 4 class.
during class got test he ask us to connect a latch digram
quite easy ah
but then i tried lap 8 task 5 wah so many wire
complicated liou.
lol
after tt hang out for a while n home.
then abt 8+ me n dad went to kallang to register for my boxing training
YAY!!!!
[=[=[=[=[=[=
mon i will start it.
weeeee

fri
sch then go pray then all the way at home
haha
tmr still donnoe what i'm gonna do so yeah
tt it.
will post picture when not lazy
[=

bye bye

No comments: