Friday 27 June 2008

*well no one beats her. lol. Emma Watson*

hello again. [= spain have won russia in this morning match. they won 3-0 i watch spain score the 1st goal n go to sleep. to tired. hehe. so woke up went for friday prayer then home then gym. gym was kinda fun. went with khairizal. crazy guy. haha. so today i beat my own record. i lifted 80kg of bench press. yay. and i also have lose weight. yay me! haha. have a bet with khairizal that i will weight lesser than 90kg by the end of this year. hehe. so we'll see yeah. so after gym khairizal came to my house to help me install dota. but since my com got virus everytime i play/lunch the game my com will restard itself. sianzzz. ouh and guess what. i'll be working tmr. aidil offer me a job at expo cause they got sales there. haha. till 6th july. i asked dad and he is cool with it. but then i ask him abt my boxing he said start going on the 7th of july. more sian. everything delay2. wtf. i cant wait to get punch or punch someone. haha. like dad always said you have to be able to take punches before u can fight. haha. alright till here then. bye bye. [=

No comments: