Friday 20 June 2008


hello all. today woke up at 10.30. watch tv and bath at 12. then off to mosque. pray then home. reached home about 2+. as usual watch tv and play com. quite bored actually. zul asked me if i want to play badminton tomorrow but idk. abit lazy. hehe. we see tomorrow ah eh. haha. then bro come back about 5+ from his practical. and ordered macd. idk what happen to me. my appetite have drop. i only ate mac chicken and some fries and i'm already full. haha. weird. so this few days didnt eat well. only eat a little and i'm full. haha. so at night sis called asking me about hand wrap that i wanted. haha. cool. i didnt ask and she buy for me when i asked dowant. -_-" she bought for me Lonsdale brand. i preferred Twins brand or Everlast but Lonsdale is also Lonsdale lah. haha. get free dont complaint. its red. yay. haha. i so cant wait for my boxing training. then can start sparring. haha. i want to fight fight! haha. anyone want to spar with me? yes no? haha. alright till here for today. [= byebye.

No comments: