Monday 16 June 2008


hey hi. i'm back. hehe have not been updating recently cause lazy cum sick. so lets start last sunday.
SUNDAY i went for a massage. cause my back have been aching for a while. so massage3 and tada. still pain -_- haha on
Monday supposedly went for my 1st boxing training
but because of yesterday massage i'm SICK!! knn. being sick suck lah. cant work out. sianz cannot go gym =( i was getting ready to go sch n start feeling dizzy. i tot it was juz a morning sickness so i ignored it and go sch. and all the day i can get sick i fell sick on the day tt i got test! -_- super sianzz so when i step into the class my temperature start to rise abit so do some revising but cannot go in. then got this thing at com lab blablabla then break. when break i really cannot tahan so call dad n told him i'm not going boxing n i'm gg home after maths. after break our test since my head is spinning i cant really do the paper so juz hantam n i'm done give my lecture my leave frn n off i go to poly wait so long but service damn suck! i rather go to private doctor lah when meet the doc she didn't even take my temp lah stupid or what? then its juz like talking to the wall -_- took medz an went home.

Tuesday to my surprise I'm STILL SICK!!!!
cause usually i only sick 4 1 day 2 the most. so took medz n off i go to sch. seriously the medz got no effect on me my headache is still there n my back is still pain. -_- ouh and i got back my maths test i tot i gonna get 60++ cause allot of log qs i donnoe/forget how to do. but to my surprise i got 43! wth haha mdm ng count wrongly i actually got 72! HAHA! this n that wassant really active that day. after sch did our project. almost finish [= then home abt 5+ 6 on
Wed our 1st lesson was cancle
so we start at 12pm was suppose to be in sch at 11 to complete the project but since i'm still sick i woke up abit late. i woke up at 11! haha sorry michelle n nina! so text her tt i'm gonna be late n she's cool with it. great. understanding leader. lol and i seriously tot class start at 1 so took my time to dress n stuff when i realize tt it start at 12! so i was already late took cab to je lib where there is more bus tt go to my sch reach class at abt 1230! haha mdm ng give chance n give me a late! instead of absent. yay so maths till 3 pm. then sw. sw the whole class slack at canteen hehe most actually the others mia. haha so took attendance and supposedly to complete out project but lib was close, so we juz sat at the canteen. me n nina accompany michelle for her dragon boat. nina cabot. haha she have to pack her bag. i was watting for my bro cause we going vivo . haha great go vivo in sch uniform. lol so bro reach ard 6.30 cause he enrolled his 2A licent. we go to tanah merah 1st he want to buy his helmet bag. quite nice lah but $70 the quality quite gd ah. like backpack like tt cool lah. i oso wanna buy it 1 day. [= n he show me this Aprilia bike. DAMN NICE I TELL YOU! 2B bike, i want it lah it's a spain no 1 design. red in colour cool and guess what ? it cost 13K! haha! machine price. lol i want it lah but to ex. we'll see haha so after looking at the bike for 5 min or so we went to vivo was looking for new flip flop cause my bro make mine spoil so look ard no nice colour. so i go for shirt instead oso nth attractive then went to adidas shop got this adidas slipper damn nice. $70 very confortable but then it will get smelly so i pass it. walk2 till ard 9+ walk in tangs bro bought his pants fcuk n some shirt we suppose to "share" haha n he also bought this sean john perfume quite nice its perfume n aftershave perfume his aftershave mine -_- haha then back home juz went we left the carpark we realize it was raining so i took out my sch shirt n juz wearing my singlet lah DAMN COLD!! but i got sch tmr so have to do it 1st time taking bike during rain quite nice experience haha very cold haha reach home ard 11+ n bro went to work bath took medz n sleep
Thursday got FIA!
fav lesson but if nvr go oso nvm we didnt do anything juz chat n stuff got new lecturer so he ask say your name index number and what u want to be so i say my name index number and i want to be a boxer hahah =p blablabla went maria square with bro again to find my slipper again but in the end i bought a top man shirt hehe blablabla go home at 9+ lucky this time it was not raining. hehe took medz n sleep. I WAS STILL SICK!

Fri got back apa result i got 42%
but we got 8% free cause of smth cant remember and i pass haha x] total fluke! lol i tot i fail cause i dont really study n i was sick! hehe since it was the last day every1 was in their holiday mood! hehe then maths we tried very hard to ask for rest during maths she go through 2 qs n gave up hahaha n guess what i'm still SICK! fuck! then go pray n went home
Sat didnt go out juz slack home n sat i'm getting better but still got some virus left in me
SUN which is ytd
was father's day! yay didnt do much cause dad working so slack at home n watch movie with bro he finish work at 3+ we watch fight belt. VERY NICE!! its fierce n funny at the same time hahaha its abt muay thai show blabla but the ending the disc spoil abit but still nice i rate it 9/10 haha the funny was really funny lah my bro n i was luffing like hell n guess what no more sickness! yay so when dad reach home get ready n go dinner went to mr teh tarik while waiting for food me n sis goes really crazy then we were fucking pissed lah waited for 1 hour but still the food have not come so we juz left without telling hahha baik per family haha we ordered 1st but other ppl get 1st CB! so we went to the old teh tarik and there was very fast abt 5-10 min after order food came already haha ouh yeah we go eat take bike bro with me n sis with dad its fun lah 1st time family outing on bike haha so on the way back i disturb my sis n dad on the road my sis drive slow so i was pretending like superman when bro overtake her haha when she overtake us i pretend to row a boat when bro over take them again haha i heard my sis shout "ape kau buat?" haha in eng what you doing. lol then do the superman again then my bro plan with me later i get close to them you tap dad shoulder haha we were right behind them and i tap dad shoulder he shout "abang" means bro then bro say it was me he was smiling sis oso luff hahah then bro juz speed of n went to the carpark hehe. watch tv abit then sleep

Today early in the morning woke up at 5.45 dad leaving for work
then sleep back and set alarm at 6.15 but wake up at 6.30 hehe wanted to go for a jog. since i'm only gonna join boxing next month due to my injuries so plan to so some self training. [= so went out frm house jogjogjog now home so here i am updating this blog of mine. [= tt it. eh hold on i went to vivo on tues n marina on wed. lol SMT! haha this few days been spending time with bro. great.
[=

tt it
bye bye.

No comments: