Saturday 20 September 2008

this blanga named sholihin. [=
candid.
L.J. luqman junos. haha
shol's idea.
we nvr really took a decent pic together.
get what i ment? lol

me and minah new york, basirah.
give chance to be taller. X]
luqman and basirah.
basirah posing like blanga like tt. the hand on the railing shit. lol

threesome. lol

drunken monkeys
gay partner
3 gay bustard.
that's my guitar btw. [=
my 2nd family. HAHA!

bskl LAH SEY! haha *fuck i'm irritated with the lah sey.*
selftimer. [=
man dah makan tdo. =X
blurr blurr
another candid
10 points if you can find my eyes. [=
this is luqman.
basirah like happy like tt.
multi-racial monkeys
this pic is so cool if its not blurr.
couple of the day. HAHA!
baik per shol?
SKL
smile smile smile
this pic like cool like tt. blurr still blurr.
we use this to rate how funny our joke are. lol
n.c.
before breaking fast.
luqman
sholihin
me
class photo.

No comments: