Monday 21 May 2007

21th may 2007




today is just like any same old day
only that i got back my result
n there is 4 period of moth tounge everyday 4 1 week!
ok so mother tounge o levle is comming which is this monday or tuesday
not sure hehe

lesson like normal
got back my chemistry, physic, poa paper
among all this 3 i only passed 1 sub
which is POA!
haha
i passed by 1 mark
lucky me
51/100

ok my combine science i got 77/ 200
gd rite?
i know no need 2 tell me
haha!

ok after school went back home and sholihin wanted 2 go study with me
ok lor so reach home bath then wait 4 his call
he called then go out
go 2 makan syiok 2 eat then ent 2 study at macdonald
ok tt place verry cold
idk y
he do his work i do mine
karangan(compo)
i do it dahm long lor..
frm 4.30 till 8.10 and i juz finished it!
all thankz 2 HTL 4 translating eng 2 malay 4 me!
i know its kinda irritating but sorry eh?
i really3 need ur help in malay!
thankz 4 helping me!!
if i get a B for my malay i treat u lah
if C kirim salam sudah..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
have 2 consider first

ok at ard 6.45++ we went home
sholihin got school at 7
so i went home finish my karangan
and now takin a break b4 continuing my malay revision..
dahm i'm so tired of malay now!!

haizz
kk till here then
dont have d mood 2 type anymore
haha
bye bye

see u later
in a few days time or weeks..
lol
see d mood ok if i wanna update..
keep tagging aite?
thankz

ouh ah 1 more thing luqman get well soon!!!

jangan pikir bnyk2


: ]
bye bye

No comments: