Tuesday 15 May 2007

EXAM R OFFICIALLY OVER!!

ahhh
all i type juz now gone cause i was shock n accidently press escape!
^%%&^*&&

ok to day had our last paper CME 4 30 blody min!
but nvm tt was a verry important paper..
if fail cannot take O' levle
serious tk bedek

suppose 2 go 2 gym after tt then luqman ask me 2 accompany him 2 town
to collect his shirt..
after paper called him wah he juz woke up!
darah up jek!
haha

since it was cancled n i dint bring my shirt 4 gym
we go eat..
we refers to my mabuk friend khairiZAL
n izam haha

eat2 talk2
then go home..

reach home online until now..

FEW MORE HOURS GONNA MEET MY B.S.K.L.
k is me btw..
haha
go watch movie spiderman 3
hhaha
place still undecided
hahah

gonna get ready now
bye2

btw basirah my brother bring camera so i dont have
tk tipu ok!

bye bye
update more later

No comments: