Wednesday 23 May 2007

5 MORE DAYS!


5 MORE DAYS 2 MOTHER TOUNGE ''O'' LEVEL!!!!!!!!

omg 5 more days 2 O level malay!
i hope i get a B3 so i no need 2 retake..
haha
make tt deal with my class mentor
haha
gd deal rite?
easy 2 get rite?
NO!
not easy!!
i sux at malay!!
idk y but i juz sux at it..
not oni me ah it runs in d family..(my bro also)
hahaha

so tt's tt
erm school is like normal..
by normal i ment boring!
didnt do much 2day..
didnt have d mood actually
today i juz sit down and shut up!
ask ard if u dont belive me
verry rare case!
hahaha

so had malay intensive revision
tt was d oni lesson i make noise..
ABIT only mind u!

d thing i sux most in malay is my bina ayat..
whis is they give u 1 word and u have 2 make a sentence out of it..
and 90% of d word i dont understand
hehe

ok so i got this poly trial course during hols..
yeah
but i didnt get d same course as khairizal
=[

nvm got zulfikar
bleh lah 2..

doing my malay latihan 15 now
and thanks 2 HTL i can do d bina ayat..
hehe

hmm did i missed out anything?
ouh ah sat go a big match!!!
vs adi team..
dengar2 dorang bagos..
hadi out, aidil go kl
so not our full strength
aniway my bro gonna play so aidil place have been take over of..
hehe

ok today d most random thing happen
i was shock + kembang ok!
i went in d toliet saw saiful cine wit aother guy
go in remind him tt sat got match

then his friend say
eh kau main keeper kn?
me: ahah..asl?
him: bagos eh
me: mane kau tau? kau pernah nampak ker?
him: family kau semua bagos. abe tt time aku nampak kau main..
me: eh? ouh thank u!
n i was smilig 2 myself..haha

in eng him: eh u play keeper rite?
me: ya y?
him: u play gd ah
me: how u know? u seen me play b4 meh?
him: ur family all gd & tt time i saw u play..
me: really? thank u!

hahaha

cool rite..
get praise
hahha

after reading this confirm shol got comment!
tangkap ayam lah ni lah 2 lah..
confirm we jus see..



haha
kk tt it..
continue doing my malay now..
if ur here tag ok?
bye bye..

No comments: