Thursday 27 December 2007

hi hi bye bye

ok work have not been great lately.
didnt get 2 close a deal yet.
but nvm
even Mr Jiu Yuan close his 1st deal after 13 SA
n bryan close his 1st deal on his 3rd deal.
so all i have 2 do is 2 try my best n dont give up!
[=
so on wed after my sa(sales appt)
it was already 11pm
n since i'm gonna have another 1 tmr at jurong
Mr JY ask me 2 bring home d sales kit
bring home lor.
let my dad sleep on d magnetic theraphy
his comment in d morning
"i feel much better. my tension on my arm have reduce"
see d product does work.
to who ever say d product cant make it
then its up 2 u.
meet my dad at mr teh tarik so he can drive us home
reach home eat bla2
then Basirah asked 2 call 2 talk abt stuff
talk n talk n talk until 5 am!!
then sleep
wake up at 8 am!!
cause got a "romantic date" with Basirah
haha!
date kat badminton court.
lol
then luqman come 4 a while
then he go off.
after we play 4 abt 1++ hour almost 2H
then we went 4 a drink n chit chat.
after that went home,
chatted with farahD this few days.
she's fun 2 talk 2.
abit gila oso!
hahahha
actually not abit dah memang pon!
lol
chat3 then call my aunt 2 confirm d sa
then she say she's going out
postpone it
then Mr JY sms ask 4 d sales kit
as he have a sa later.
so went out at abt 3++
took train with aidil.
cause aidil oso going 2 work.
reach d company at abt 5
slack ard there
talk here n then
n learn abt new stuff.
at abt 7+ go mkn,
they mkn but i dont cause meeting dad later
n going makan with him.
so i eat waste money lah
haha
juz drink
when my dad came all like stone looking at d car.
i swear i was luffing at them.
lol
then went 2 boon lay with dad
2 collect his com
but end up bring home a new monitor,
lol
19 inch.
dahm big my eyes dahm pain now.
lol
so tt was my day.
update more later.
i post some pic in d next post.
see ya
[=

No comments: