Monday 31 December 2007

NYR

ok juz b4 2008 i sold my 1st product!
yeah
haha
my ney year resolution is
1. go poly!
2. continue working with venture era
3. improve in soccer
4. shape body
1. hope can go poly with my O level result. left few more days b4 d result are out! scared already. hope can make it ah.
2. i want 2 continue working with venture era. n hope 2 hit my ME or MM post by next year. then best. i dont care what others said abt tt company. all i know i'm staying there! haha
3. improve in soccer. hope can play 4 club or stay with CCBC n keep my NO. 1 jeasey. [=
4. shape my body. gonna be serious this year unlike last year. lol.
hope i can make it.
this might be short n uplaned.
cause i'm fighting against time.
i want 2 post this b4 2008
lol
so i might miss out some point..
so yeah.
bye bye.
happy new year in advance.
11.56pm

No comments: