Tuesday 25 December 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!




ok i feel like updating 2day.
so here it goes.
ppl do their christmas shopping so did me n my sis
lol
on sunday my sis and i went SHOPPING!!!
WOOOTTTTT!!!!
haha
1st went 2 lucky plaza 2 eat.
nasi ayam penyet,
not my fav so d food like soso ah
but d chilly dahm hot!
then i order happy soda.
haha
drink like usual
i think d effect kick in after a few hours
cause at the end of the day i was a happy boy!
haha
after eat sis n i went 2 wistma n dad go n watch soccer.
b4 tt sis n i got buy bermudas each.
1 for her n 1 for me
[=
we meet syarqawi ask him 4 20% discount tic
lol
then sis went 2 dorothy perkins 2 buy her shirt.
she bought a total of 4 shirt i think.
on tt day
d day b4 oso got buy
-_-"
shopping gila babat!!
total abt $56++??
not sure
then off 2 top man.
my turn
i want 2 buy d v neck shirt then dont have
so juz buy d baseball T lor
i bought 3 piece!!
haha
green, turqoise and orange!
haha
all happy colour
lol
then pay lor,
total $43.20
after that we go heren
want 2 check my everlast shoe.
then 2 ex
nvr buy.
='(
then go new urban male buy havainas
red colour yaw!!!
lol
then go starbucks drink
err i forgot what i drink.
lol
then meet up with dad at abt 10++ or 11
not sure
cause 2 happy
(see d happy soda does work)
haha
then went 2 west coast and eat
bla bla bla
went home
ouh ya i forgot i also got buy a levi's belt
lol
reach home i see what i buy
haha
a total of 6 items!
lol
3 shirt, 1 slipper, 1 belt, 1 berms
total 6
haha.



nx day morning wake up
prepare 2 go to work
reach work make appt
then postone it cause all senior bz
so went home at 8.45 reach home at 10
now online.
tt its 4 2day.
btw tmr i'm working yeah.
got appt.
woot!!
hope can close a few deal!!
ok tt it.
update more ok?
bye bye
n merry christmas
2 all my friend celebrating it.
unfortunately i dont.
but its ok
i juz celebrate hari raya haji
[=
but i did took part in d christmas shopping
lol
bye bye
(fyi my sis is rich not me ok)

No comments: