Saturday 22 December 2007

ok sorry 4 d lack of updates been busy working.
i have 2 go 4 tranning for the 1st 3 days
so train train train
ytd reach work at abt 4+
then brayan teach me how 2 invite friend 2 join d company
then small jeremy come ask y i have not gone 4 appt
then say lah d day b4 i didnt come cause hari raya mah.
then he say lah faster2 fixed appt.
so i call my dad 4 arrange appt
& since my dad was going 2 fetch me home
i ask him 2 come 2 d company 4 d appt.
so we waitted frm 4+ to 8.30
was dahm nervous lah.
i didnt oso dress properly
so like not tt gd lah.
they came then i intro my dad n bro 2 Mr Jiu Yuan
my manager.
we show them ard d building then back 2 level 1
then start lor
Mr JY explain dahm good lor
my dad oso imprest!
his 18 btw!!
then run some test.
blablabla
my dad interested in 1 of d item.
yay
haha
went home bla2
today didnt go out anywhere
except go down buy food
-_-
ouh ya today n tmr off
haha
lazy 2 work
lol
hope i can sell smth then can be promoted
lol
update more later.
ouh ya tmr i will go shopping!!!!!!
yay
hahha
bye bye
[=

No comments: